Produced by Learning Vessels LLP.
Let’s start reading! After your child has learnt the first 26 hard consonant and short vowel sounds, he/she can begin to read CVC (Consonant-Vowel-Consonant) words. This book contains exercises to help your child blend to read using either the “Word Family” method or reading from left to right. He/She will progress from reading single words to spelling to reading sentences. We have also included several reading games to make learning more fun!
- CVC reading (word family and left-to-right blending)
- CVC reading games and spelling
- Sentence reading (CVCs and sight words)
- Beginning L, R, S blends: phonemic awareness and reading
- Blends reading games and spelling
- Sentence reading (beginning blends and sight words)
- Ending blends
- Sentence reading (ending blends and sight words)
- Consonant digraphs (ch, sh, th, wh, ng)
- Passage reading and comprehension
- Dolch pre-primer and Primer lists (reference)
Best used with magnetic a to z plastic or foam letters.
Suitable for age 5 and above.
We may have difficulties delivering this product due to restrictions in accessing stock during the Circuit Breaker period. Do contact us to check on this item before purchasing.