Recommended for ages 5 & above.
- Literacy Book 1
- CVC Pegging Cards
- Aa to Zz letter sounds chart
- Capital and small letter matching
- Aa to Zz sequencing
- Individual letter recognition and phonemic awareness exercises
- Games on starting, ending and middle vowel sounds
- A suggested Vowel song
- Dolch Sight Word Lists for reference – Pre-Primer and Primer
Help your child to learn the formation, sounds and sequence of the letters of the English alphabet!
This colourful book contains hands-on exercises for sequencing the Aa to Zz, matching small letters to capital letters, correct formation of capital and small letters as well as visual discrimination of letters of different fonts (print awareness). We also included phonemic awareness exercises for the hard consonant and short vowel sounds of all 26 letters as well as craftwork to emphasize vowel sounds and for b-d discrimination.